Size guide to accurately detect the ring size that fits you
Option 1: Measure an existing ring
1. Take one of your rings that fits perfect on your finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the circumference of the ring(in mm).
3. Use the chart below to determine your size.
|US/Canada Ring size||Diameter(MM)||Circumference (MM)|
Option 2: Measure an existing ring
1. You should measure your ring size in the evening when your fingers likely to expand in size.
2. Your hands and fingers should be warm when measuring
3. If you're between ring sizes, keep in mind that it's better to select a slightly larger size than smaller.There's nothing worse than a ring that's too tight on your finger.